- Creditable expertise in advising for debt raising and structured finance solutions.
- Long standing relationship with reputed financial institution (FIs) including Banks / NBFCs.
- Assistance in arranging various forms of debts at competitive rates from our network of FIs.
- Thorough understanding of debt syndication process and lending norms of various FIs.
- Complete handholding / assistance at each step of deal execution.
- Raised Debt of more than INR5.0Bn during Lockdown.
Structuring / Advisory
- Deep knowledge and a network of relationships in the Indian corporate and financial ecosystem.
- Expertise in business and financial planning
- Hands on experience in working on complex transaction structuring in diverse sectors.
- Viable solutions on debt restructuring, one-time settlements and interim finance.
- Complete handholding on M&A / buyouts, Sale of Business transactions from identification stage till deal execution.
- Complete advisory on distress assets / portfolio sale on mutually agreeable terms.
Advisors to Founders
- Advisor to Founders to keep the Start-up ready for fund raise.
- Overall structuring of the Start-up including legal entity, capit al structure, profile of founding team and business plan
- Preparing Pitch Deck, Business & Financial Plans
- Single co-ordination point for all requirements of potential investors and lenders
- Negotiating term sheets and agreements with potential investors on behalf of Founders
- Regulatory Advisory with specialization in matters related to RBI
- Support in reaching out to investors
- New NBFC Registration: Comprehensive solution for registration of new NBFC with Reserve Bank of India (RBI); indicative timeline 120 days.
- NBFC Takeover: Complete guidance for takeover through Change in Control/Management route; indicative timeline 150 days.
- Additional certifications and other licensing requirements from regulators including IRDAI, SEBI and AMFI.
- Help in formulating Off the shelf regulatory set-up & compliance management framework.
- To act as your FDI Agent – Comprehensive solution for application of approval for FDI in India through Government/Approval Route; indicative timeline 8 to 10 weeks.
- To act as your Financial Advisor – Facilitate in identifying the possible investment opportunities in India, as per norms.
- Adherence to allied regulatory requirements including FEMA Compliance, Reporting to RBI, necessary certification compliance etc.
- On-going governance, regulatory return submission, certifications and other licensing requirements from regulators (Monthly, Half-Yearly, Annual Submission).
- NBFC both listed and unlisted available for collaboration with Fintech.
- Expertise in Identifying compatible & fully compliant NBFC and connecting it with Fintech for mutually agreeable partnership.
- Preparation and execution of Service Agreement between NBFC & Fintech.
- Finalization of revenue sharing model including flow of funds.
- Assistance on Banking services integration such as Escrow / Nodal accounts for Fintech.